Oh look, it's just another "marble" game. What is this, 1984? Wait...I can control three marbles at once? Well that's completely different and kind of cool. I get to use my marbles together to solve puzzles, all with tight controls and awesome physics? Tell me more!
Well thank you for asking. Each marble has a different material and special power: Rubber can jump, Paper can shrink, and Metal can boost. They interact with the world as you might expect: Rubber floats on water, Paper burns in fire, Metal uses its sheer mass to destroy things. Combine the strengths of each marble to overcome a multitude of hazards as you race to the end of each level in search of the fastest time!
Welcome to Lost Marbles. We hope you enjoy your stay.*** You can download a demo for Windows or Mac from our site ***
- Challenging platforming mixed with puzzle solving
- Colorful visuals and charming music create a dazzling world
- Now with 40 levels!
- Hardcore Mode + unlockable skins
- Online leaderboards to challenge your friends
- Xbox 360 controller support
- 100% Indie and made by two guys. Is that really a feature?